Room Management System

Any general maintenance issues should be reported using the Room Management System (RMS). For example: broken light bulbs, water heat and pressure, heating issues.

For any further maintenance queries, please email the college maintenance team at

In each case, be as specific about the problem as possible and be sure to give them your room number.