Room Managment System

Any maintenance issues (from water problems, to heating issues to defect light bulbs) should be reported by using the college’s : Room Management System (“RMS”). For all further maintenance-related queries, please email the college maintenance team at In each case, be as specific about the problem as possible and be sure to give them your room number.

The graduate society of Murray Edwards College Cambridge